Dear Olive,

Dear Olive,

We are on the eve of your first birthday. I am in shock in regards to how fast this year has gone by. I have watched you grow, heard your cries and laughs. I have witnessed your rolling over, crawling, walking and new words. I have gotten to experience so many milestones and create so many memories in this past year. I am so grateful for each and every second that I have had with you.

I am so beyond proud of who you are today and the girl you will become and the woman you will one day be. You are strong little lady. Full of so much love and happiness. It makes me feel so amazing that you have managed to touch so many lives with the beaming smile you love to share. I am so blessed to be able to call you mine. To be able to say that you are my daughter.

Your big brother is always watching over you and with you every step of the way. I love that you smile when you see his picture on my phone, it makes me feel like the two of you are having a moment together. I love that Uncle Ivan's song about Oliver - brought you a sense of peace and calmness. Since the day you were conceived I was so concerned with the bond you would have with Oliver and it is so beautiful that you have a relationship with your big brother even though he isn't physically here.

Being able to watch you and Jaxin play brings such warmth to my heart. He is your big cousin - and will always be there to protect you. You are such a blessed little girl. You have Oliver watching over you and Jaxin at your side. Knowing that these two beautiful boys will be there for you brings me such peace.

I am looking forward to this next year together. The new milestones and memories will keep us on our toes. You have such a curious mind and soul - I can't wait for the adventures we will have together. Every time I look at you - I dream about the years to come. I dream about all of the moments we will have as mother and daughter.

I promise to continue loving you, protecting you, and giving you all I have. You have given me so much love already and I am so thankful for that. I loved you before I even knew about you. I longed for you and to have you in my life. You are my miracle baby, my rainbow.

Happy Birthday Olive Juanita. 
The first of many to come.
I love you baby girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver