Happy 2nd Birthday Oliver

Happy 2nd Birthday Oliver
We send love to you and all of your friends in Heaven

Celebrating Oliver's birthday was such a success. I am so very blessed to have such beautiful family and friends in Oliver's life. It still amazes me that Oliver, who never experienced life on this earth, can and is impacting so many people's lives. I am so proud of my baby boy. He is only 2 years old, but has accomplished so much. The story of his journey has reached far beyond what we could have imagined. He has made me stronger, as a woman, daughter, sister, aunt, wife and mother. He changed my world, and though the tears do come and my heart does hurt, I can still smile and enjoy my son. I am still able to lift his memory up, and share how much a positive impact he has had on me. 

I am so thankful for everyone that came to help us celebrate. All of those balloons represent a person in Heaven that we are missing. For the babies that left too soon, for the babies we never got to meet, for the children that were called home, and the other significant people in our lives who are now waiting for us to come home.

I know you had an amazing party with your friends up above. 
I love you Oliver, more than I could ever express to you.
I miss you more and more everyday.
Love, Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Time

This is not what I pictured

Dear Oliver